Connect & Recruit
Meeting Your Needs, Exceeding Your Expectations
The Office of Career Services is happy to assist you in customizing a recruiting plan that will best meet your hiring needs and connect you with our students. We invite you to participate in a variety of recruiting programs. Visit our Employer Guide and read below to learn more about how your organization can become involved.
Connecting on Campus
Lafayette College gives you the opportunity visit and connect with students through a variety of opportunities and programs hosted on campus. Our employer partners are encouraged and welcomed to participate in programs such as:
- Annual Career Fairs
- Fall Career Fair (September) and Not-for-Profit/Public Service Opportunities Fair (spring).
Click here for a list of our upcoming career fairs and consortium events.
We are currently taking employer registration for our Fall 2012 Fair on Sept. 19th, 4:30-8:00pm. Click here to register.
- Host or Co-Facilitate Programs and Workshops
- We always welcome employer partners who would like to present topics or co-faciliate workshops for students.
- Information Sessions
- Hosting an Information session increases your visibility and builds your brand on campus. Information sessions are typically held during lunchtime or early evening.
- Informational Interviews
- Come visit campus and offer students the opportunity to gather information about your organization and industry through informational interviews.
- Mock Interviews in the Field
- Conduct practice interviews with students at your location or by phone.
- On Campus Interviews
- Dates are available from early October through late November and from mid-February through late April. We encourage early reservations. Convenient parking, wireless access, and lunch with faculty are provided at no charge.
- Recruiters in Residence Mock Interviews
- Come visit campus for the day and conduct mock interviews with students and provide them with feedback and tips on successful interviewing.
Other Ways to Connect
Lafayette College offers other ways for you to connect with students, graduates, and alumni.
- Externship Program
- Students shadow extern hosts to experience “a day in the life” in your organization. For more information about participating as an extern host please visit our Externship Host page.
- Looking to hire interns for summer? We can assist you in developing an internship program and hiring qualified students.
- Job and Internship Postings
- Do you have opportunities to fill? Post with us free of charge by filling out our job posting form or our internship posting form. We’ll post full-time entry-level jobs and internships for students, along with experienced positions for our alumni in our E-Recruiting system. Students and alumni can access your posting 24/7. Have an Experience account? You can request access to Lafayette College.
- Resume Collections
- Are you looking for candidates with specific qualifications for the position(s) you have available? We will collect and forward resumes of qualified candidates to you based on your specific criteria.
Contact us if you have would like to discuss all the ways you can connect and recruit Lafayette Students.
To schedule an on-campus interview date, host an information session, participate in the annual career fair or post a job, please contact Rochelle Crozier at (610) 330-5531 or email@example.com.
For more information on setting up a successful internship for students, please contact Erin Jennings, Assistant Director for Internships, at (610) 330 – 5118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding other ways to connect with Lafayette students, please contact Nanette Cooley, associate director for employer relations, at (610) 330 – 5114 or email@example.com.
Lafayette Career Services is committed to working with employers who do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, religion, national origin, physical ability or sexual orientation.
Washington, DC Networking Reception
Wednesday, June 19, 2013, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Washington, DC 20004
Register to attend before you leave campus.
Congratulations Class of 2013-Let us know what your plans are!
Congratulations to the Class of 2013 We would love to know what your plans are for after gradutation. If we didn’t get a chance to speak with you at the bookstore during Grad Finale, please take a minute to fill out our post grad survey form. Please fill it whether you’ve secured plans or not; [...]
Housing Support for Summer Internships
Career Services offers support to students seeking to gain experience this summer.
Alumni Career Speaker Series
You do so much for Lafayette, we’d like to do something for YOU!
Search Our Site
201 Hogg Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Phone: (610) 330-5115
Fax: (610) 330-5719
HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:45AM - 5:00PM