PT Office Assistant
Laura Matulewicz joined the Career Services staff in September 2007. She assists both the Office Coordinator and the Recruiting Manager. Laura’s responsibilities include helping with projects, student needs, and managing the career library.
- Jan 7 Alumni Career Services Webinar: Grab Your Keys & Drive Your Career
- Jan 8 Alumni Lunch & Learn: Shortcuts to Success
- Feb 4 Alumni Career Services Webinar: Proven Strategies to Build a Network that Works for YOU!
- Feb 12 Alumni Lunch & Learn: Shortcuts to Success
- Mar 4 Alumni Career Services Webinar: Stuff Your Resume with Keywords to Highlight Your Experience
January 2015 Networking Nights
January 2015 Networking Nights Alumni representing a variety of industries come together with students for an evening of […]
Road Trips to the Real World-Registration opens Nov 1st
We are pleased to present this year’s “Road Trips to the Real World” program — a series of […]
Alumni: LUNCH ‘n LEARN: SHORTCUTS TO SUCCESS!
It’s lunchtime! Satisfy your hunger for career knowledge and make your lunch break work for you by registering […]
Fall 2014 Career Services Calendar
Our fall calendar is complete! Please click this link Career Services Fall 2014 Calendar to see and to save the dates […]
Search Our Site
201 Hogg Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Phone: (610) 330-5115
Fax: (610) 330-5719
HOURS: Monday through Friday 8:45AM - 5:00PM