Finance Night in New York
Co-sponsored by Career Services and The Investment Club
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
New York Law School
Transportation provided – Buses depart campus at 4:00pm.
This program is a networking reception designed to provide you with an opportunity to meet and talk with alumni who work in the field of finance. All students, all majors welcome. To attend, you should have an interest in interacting with and asking questions of alumni as a way of exploring the field of finance.
To attend, please complete these three steps:
- Complete this online registration.
- Come to Career Services, 201 Hogg Hall, to submit your $20 refundable* deposit. *Deposits are returned to all students who attend the program. Please let Career Services know if you have any problem providing the $20 refundable deposit as we do not want this requirement to be an obstacle for you to attend.
- Attend one of the mandatory prep sessions
Deadline to register & submit your refundable deposit is before noon on Wednesday, October 11th.
To avoid a last minute rush, please consider registering and bringing your $20 refundable* deposit to Career Services before you leave for Fall Break.
In order to participate in this program, your attendance is mandatory at one of our preparation sessions:
- Wednesday, October 11th at 12:15pm-1:00pm
- Wednesday, October 11th at 4:30pm-5:15pm
- Thursday, October 12th at 12:15pm-1:00pm
- Thursday, October 12th at 4:30pm-5:15pm
- Friday, October 13th at 3:15pm-4:00pm
~All prep sessions will be held on the 3rd Floor of Hogg Hall~
Questions? Please call (610.330.5115) or stop by Career Services (201 Hogg Hall)