Interviewing and Salary Information
- Interviewing: An excellent series of articles dealing with aspects of interviewing
- Career Potential: Accomplishment stories to get the job offer
- Interview Questions
- Ace the Inteview
- How to Impress During a Job Interview
- Preparing for the Second Interview
- Five Questions Recruiters Will Ask
- How to Prepare for an Interview on Skype: Believe it or not, Skype video interviews are becoming a regular part of the job application process.
- How to Respond to a Request for Your Facebook Password in an Interview
- 10 Good Ways to Tell Me About Yourself: “If Hollywood made a movie about my life, it would be called…” and nine more memorable answers to this dreaded job interview question.
- Tactics for Better Compensation
- Negotiating Salary and Benefits
- Know What You’re Worth and What You Want
- What Kind of Negotiator Are You?
- Benefit from Benefits
- 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for Women: How to Get Ahead Without Negative Feedback
- Women, Repeat This: Don’t Ask, Don’t Get
- 20 Salary Negotiating Tips
- Negotiating Advice
- Negotiate Flexibility
- Negotiating Intangibles
- Negotiate Flexible work schedules
- 5 Things to Negotiate Besides Salary
Welcome Class of 2021!
We look forward to meeting you, and being an integral part of your Lafayette experience. The Career Services […]
Fall 2017 Calendar
Welcome back for the start of the fall semester! We’re thrilled to be able to present you with […]
Lafayette Class of 2017 CLICK HERE!
Let us know what your ‘after graduation’ plans are. Fill out our Lafayette College After Graduation – First […]
Marquis Marq’s Career Advice Video
Marquis Marq is here to share advice to take the stress out of your internship and job search.
Search Our Site
201 Hogg Hall
Easton, PA 18042
Phone: (610) 330-5115
Fax: (610) 330-5719
Monday-Friday 8:45AM - 4:30PM